|Contact Information||Location / Address|
|Phone .... 231-882-0011
448 Court Place
Beulah, MI 49617
|Cara Fries – Deputy Treasurer
Kelly Long – Chief Dep. Treasurer
Michelle Thompson – Treasurer
|Monday — Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Administration of Delinquent Tax process according to PA 206.
- Oversees the printing process for current year taxes. Distributes tax notices to local townships for collection.
- Custodian of all tax rolls.
- Process Board of Review changes, Michigan Tax Tribunal changes, Department of Treasury changes, and PRE Denials for prior tax years and issues tax refunds when necessary.
- Issues dog licenses. SEE ATTACHMENT
- Manages deposits and investments for all County money transmitted by all Departments, Health Dept, Road Commission, and The Maples.
- Maintains the County's General Ledger.
- Provides support to the Benzie County Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Grant administration.
The County Treasurer is the Chairperson of the County Land Bank Authority and is a member of the County Elections Commission, County Plat Board, Frankfort City-County Airport Authority, and the Fee Committee.
The County Treasurer is also an ex-officio member of the Budget and Finance Committee, County Building Authority, EMS Advisory Committee, and the County Veterans Affairs Committee.
Delinquent Tax Online lookup
Credit Card Payments
This Link is for Delinquent tax payments or Dog license payments
Pay thru this link at 2.49% Convenience fee with a minimum of $1.50
This link will allow you to look up your due taxes.
Pay thru this links at 3% Convenience fee with a minimum of $2.00 for credit cards or $3.00 fee for E-Check (under $10,000).
Form 5743 Notice of Intention to Claim Interest in Foreclosure Sales Proceeds
https://www.michigan.gov/taxes - Take this to Forfeiture and Foreclosures / Auctions and Claimants
State Michigan Bar website
Dog License Application
Directory of Charges
- Audit Report for 2012
- Audit Report for 2013
- Audit Report for 2014
- Audit Report for 2015
- Audit Report for 2016
- Audit Report For 2017
- Audit Report For 2018
- Audit Report For 2019
- Audit Report for 2020
- Audit Report for 2021
- Audit Report for 2022
Tax Collection Reports
- Tax Collection Report of the 2014 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2015 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2016 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2017 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2018 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2019 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2020 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2021 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2022 Taxes
- Related Web Links
- Michigan Department of Treasury
- Michigan Property Tax Forms
- Michigan Public Land Auction
- Title Check, LLC - Michigan Tax Reversion Services
- Tax Sale Information
- Tax Record Look-up