Location / Address
448 Court Place
Beulah, MI 49617
Rebecca Hubers has become the new Emergency Management Coordinator for Benzie County effective July 15, 2019. Rebecca comes with 19 years experience as a Conservation Officer for the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. During her career in the MDNR, she has participated in multiple incident command training sessions, has been involved in multiple search and rescue missions and has served as a valued team member for other natural disaster responses.
Chemical Emergency Response
- Emergency Response Guidebook-The U.S. Department of Transportation Guidebook contains emergency response protocols for specific chemicals and includes fire & explosion hazards and evacuation perimeters.
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards-The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Handbook contains General industrial hygiene information on hundreds of chemicals/classes.
- Emergency Room Procedures in Chemical Hazard Emergencies-A "Job Aid" for Emergency Room Personnel to fololow when dealing with chemical agents.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Listing of Chemical Agents-Alisting of chemical agents typicall used in attacks against persons.
Related Web Links
- Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA)
- State of Michigan Emergency Management
- National Weather Service Office-Gaylord
- Benzie County Office of Emergency Management on Facebook
Benzie County Emergency Services Web and Facebook Pages
- Almira Township Fire and EMS
- Almira Township Fire and EMS (Facebook)
- Benzie County Central Dispatch
- Benzie County Emergency Medical Services
- Benzie County Sheriff's Office
- Benzonia Township Fire Department (Facebook)
- City of Frankfort Fire Department
- City of Frankfort Fire Department (Facebook)
- City of Frankfort Police Department
- Homestead Township Fire Department (Facebook)
- Inland Township Fire Department
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (Laws and Policies)
- Thompsonville Fire and Rescue (Facebook)