JOB OPENINGS / COMMITTEE APPOINTMENTS
All job openings are open until filled.
Those interested in a job opening should submit a minimum of a cover letter, resume,
and completed application to the named contact person or address. There may be additional
requirements specified in the "ad for the position" or "full job description"
- Deputy Sheriff - Corrections Division
- Emergency Communications Specialist - Central Dispatch
The County is seeking individuals interested in serving on the following committees.
Those interested should submit a letter of interest and a completed Board
/ Committee application to: Dawn Olney, County Clerk, 448 Court Place, Beulah,
- Benzie-Leelanau Health Department Committee
- One position open (1-year term)
- Benzie Transportation Authority
- Filling terms expiring 4/30/14 and 4/30/16
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Three positions open (2-year term)
- Solid Waste Advisory
- Three positions open (3-year term)
- Veterans Affairs Committee
- One position open (3-year term)
Benzie County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.