|Contact Information||Location / Address|
|Phone .... 231-882-0011
448 Court Place
Beulah, MI 49617
|Michelle Thompson – Treasurer
Amy Herczak – Chief Dep. Treasurer
Kelly Long – Deputy Treasurer
|Monday — Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Administration of Delinquent Tax process according to PA 206.
- Oversees the printing process for current year taxes. Distributes tax notices to local townships for collection.
- Custodian of all tax rolls.
- Process Board of Review changes, Michigan Tax Tribunal changes, Department of Treasury changes, and PRE Denials for prior tax years and issues tax refunds when necessary.
- Issues dog licenses.
- Manages deposits and investments for all County money transmitted by all Departments, Health Dept, Road Commission, Commission on Aging and The Maples.
- Maintains the County's General Ledger.
- Provides support to the Benzie County Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
- Grant administration.
The County Treasurer is the Chairperson of the County Land Bank Authority and is a member of the County Elections Commission, County Plat Board, Frankfort City-County Airport Authority, and the Fee Committee.
The County Treasurer is also an ex-officio member of the Budget and Finance Committee, County Building Authority, ALS Advisory Committee, and the County Veterans Affairs Committee.
Delinquent Tax Online lookup
Online lookup of Delinquent Taxes
- Audit Report for 2012
- Audit Report for 2013
- Audit Report for 2014
- Audit Report for 2015
- Audit Report for 2016
Tax Collection Reports
- Tax Collection Report of the 2013 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2014 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2015 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2016 Taxes
Related Web Links
- Michigan Department of Treasury
- Michigan Property Tax Forms
- Michigan Public Land Auction
- Title Check, LLC - Michigan Tax Reversion Services
- Tax Sale Information
- Tax Record Look-up