|Contact Information||Location / Address|
|Phone .... 231-882-0011
448 Court Place
Beulah, MI 49617
|Michelle Thompson – Treasurer
Amy Herczak – Chief Dep. Treasurer
Kelly Long – Deputy Treasurer
|Monday — Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Administration of Delinquent Tax process according to PA 206.
- Oversees the printing process for current year taxes. Distributes tax notices to local townships for collection.
- Custodian of all tax rolls.
- Process Board of Review changes, Michigan Tax Tribunal changes, Department of Treasury changes, and PRE Denials for prior tax years and issues tax refunds when necessary.
- Issues dog licenses.
- Manages deposits and investments for all County money transmitted by all Departments, Health Dept, Road Commission, Commission on Aging and The Maples.
- Maintains the County's General Ledger.
- Provides support to the Benzie County Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
- Grant administration.
The County Treasurer is the Chairperson of the County Land Bank Authority and is a member of the County Elections Commission, County Plat Board, Frankfort City-County Airport Authority, and the Fee Committee.
The County Treasurer is also an ex-officio member of the Budget and Finance Committee, County Building Authority, ALS Advisory Committee, and the County Veterans Affairs Committee.
Delinquent Tax Online lookup
Online lookup of Delinquent Taxes
Tax Collection Reports
- Tax Collection Report of the 2012 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2013 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2014 Taxes
- Tax Collection Report of the 2015 Taxes
Related Web Links
- Michigan Department of Treasury
- Michigan Property Tax Forms
- Michigan Public Land Auction
- Title Check, LLC - Michigan Tax Reversion Services
- Tax Sale Information
- Tax Record Look-up