COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S OFFICE
|Personnel & Contact
County Administrator –
Administrative Assistant –
|Location / Address
448 Court Place
Beulah, MI 49617
Monday — Friday
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Employment Applications
- Annual budget preparation and distribution
- Liaison to Board of Commissioners with the public
It is the role of the County Administrator's Office to provide effective government
services while providing professional, administrative and quality customer service
to the public, law enforcement agencies and other county departments who utilize
these services. The County Administrator is responsible for coordinating departmental
activities, studying administrative procedures and organization, and recommending
changes to improve the operations of County government, reviewing budget requests
and making recommendations to the Board of Commissioners, and performing other related
duties assigned by the Board of Commissioners.
- The County Administrator serves the Board as its agent in administrative matters.
- Communicate and coordinate all County Board policies and decisions to all affected
departments. Cooperates with department heads and elected officials to insure such
policies and decisions are carried out as defined.
- Act as a communication link between the County Board of Commissioners, other
governmental units, department heads, elected officials, various County organizations.
- Implements County Board approval of methods or operational changes, assist departments
to institute said changes.
- Assists with County Board Committees
- Plans, coordinates and submits annual operating and capital budgets to the Board
of Commissioners. Maintains and updates current budgets.
- Insures that an accounting system is implemented and properly observed by all
County offices, officers, and departments.
- Oversees and responsible for maintenance and repair of County Courthouse, grounds,
and other County owned facilities.
- Manages funding of 9-1-1/Dispatch and submits applicable 9-1-1 funding reports
to the State
- Oversees the ownership and funding requirements of the Point Betsie Light Station
- Serves as staff representative to the Betsie Valley Trailway Management Council
- Negotiates labor contracts with county bargaining units
- Maintains accounts payable.
- Administers County employee fringe benefit programs, payroll, and personnel records
- Oversees the Maintenance Department and all appointed Department Supervisors
- Oversees the operations of the Animal Control Office
- Oversees Marine/Snowmobile grants
- FOIA Coordinator for Government Center
- Administrates the Remonumentation Program
2010 Budget Committee Meeting Schedule
Request For Disclosure of Public
Related Web Links
Summary of Michigan's Freedom of Information Act - From the Michigan
Direct Deposit Sign Up Sheet
Employee Information Form
Employment Reimbursement Claim Form
Federal Income Tax 2009 W-4 Form
Michigan State Income Tax 2009 W4 Form
To view the PDF documents on this page, Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed. If you do not
already have it, you can get it free from Adobe. Once installed, simply
clicking on the link will bring up the document. Note however that the document will
first be transferred to your computer, which can take a while for large documents
and/or if you have a slow connection.